Triumphant Community Church (TCC), is a Church on a mission to reach souls for Christ, and to advance the principles of the Kingdom of God to those near and far. We believe Christ has brought salvation through the cross, and He is able to restore broken lives, deliver those captivated by addictions, give sight to those blinded by the things of this world, and liberate those who have been enslaved by sin.
We are here to help people grow spiritually, socially, and economically; and to create an atmosphere that empowers people to become all that God intends them to be. Our Church is progressive and loves to see young people take their place in the body of Christ, and use their gifts and talents to the glory of God. This has allowed us to have a vibrant Church where Christ is the center and people can worship the Lord freely. We also strongly believe that as each person builds a personal relationship with Christ he or she becomes positioned for Kingdom Ministry, and of great value to the cause of Christ.
Proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ
Point all people to salvation from sin through Jesus Christ
Encourage people to realize spiritual freedom, wholeness and purpose through Jesus Christ
Help persons understand the importance of today as the day of salvation
Nurture young people in the paths of godliness
Encourage the development of the whole person
Serve our community through various programs for children, young people and adults
- That the Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God written by holy men as they were moved by the Holy Spirit (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21).
- That God’s Word contains the only plan of salvation from sin and the hope of eternal life through Jesus Christ, our Lord. The plan of salvation encompasses repentance of sin, baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for remission of sins, and infilling of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2: 36-41).
- Water baptism should be administered by immersion in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ as practiced by the apostles to whom the commission was first given, and as consistently taught in the Bible (Acts 2:38; Acts 8:16; Acts 10:48; Acts 19:5).
- The evidence of receiving the Holy Spirit is speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance (Acts 2:4; Acts 10: 45-46).
- That there is only one true, ever living, eternal God, infinite in power, holy in nature, attributes and purpose, and possessing absolute, invisible deity. The one true God has revealed Himself as Father in Creation, Son in redemption, and as Holy Ghost in regeneration. The One true God was fully embodied in Jesus Christ (Col. 2:9; Col. 1:19).
- In divine healing though the power of the Holy Spirit by the laying on of hands (James 5:14-15).